lunes, 4 de julio de 2016

Book Review and Analysis History of Jihad, Fourteen Centuries of Blood in the Name Ala. By Jose Javier Esparza (Work in Progress)



Book Title: History of Jihad, Fourteen Centuries of Blood in the Name Ala.

Author: By Jose Javier Esparza  (Journalist)


My Personal Expectation with de Book ( Basically why I Picked it up): Even though I have other books on the subject I picked this one up to see if it had a deferent perspective on the subject.

Update: It's been 6 months since I bought the book and it literally torture to read it, it's not well written, poorly balanced and clearly the author has an issues with Islam, his approach isn't very academic at all, but I should have seen this coming in the sub title, stupid me. The final review and Analysis will come out in a about a month I hope.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario